Thursday 22 September 2011

At school once again -__-

Soo im at school again.. i could make this a weekly thing to post at school in my study periods (:
urm yeh so im with zuhura. and ive been reading about cheryl cole and then in abit im going to do my ethics essay -__-
im being a guide at school this evening so im like excited:D
cause i love being a guide;)
im going to get my pasta soon and then go and find my head..
i hear people coming up the stairs
and the supply in B4 LOOOOOOOL.. shouting at a pupil :L
oo and mr williams and the sixth formers next door.. awkwarrrdd!!!
i swear mursaleen better not come in here :L
OMG. I JUST CLOSED THIS AND I THOUGHT IDE LOST IT ALLL PHEWWW!!
mr williams just walked through
awkward;)
I miss my friends soooooo much! :'( i feeel there all slipping away apart from mia.. ella's made new friends.. lotte hardly speaks to me lydia.. goes to another school waaaaaah :(
ive had bitch arguments with 'friends' recently. :/
I WANNA GO ON MYYY PHONE;)
go on facebook ;)
k i type loud
so imma gooo
cause zuhura keeps looking over
awk
byee

No comments:

Post a Comment